Epsom Salt 1 Kg - Magnesium Sulphate
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kg
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Increases seed germination rate, enhances overall plant vitality and growth, and enhances production of flowers and leaves
- Epsom Salt Increases plant flower/ fruit size and stem strength
- Magnesium Sulphate play important role in photosynthesis and also regulates the uptake of other nutrients by the plant.
- Increases flavour of fruit and veggies, plus increases the output of vegetation and improve overall plant health.
- Helps plants to absorb NPK fertilizer better and prevents yellowing of leaves. Must for chillies, peppers, tomatoes and brinjals.
Soil Application: 1 table spoon per month per plant apply directly into the soil or mix it with water and then apply
Epsom salt foliar spray :
- Dissolve the Epsom salt in water
- Put 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt into 2 cups of water.
- Stir well to dissolve the salt.
- Use the solution for foliar feeding once a month
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Early in the morning, spray it on the plants’ foliage. Spray the underside of the leaves as well.
- Apply the spray until the leaves start dripping liquid.
- Use the foliar spray once a month to give a periodic nutrient boost to the plants.
Excellent source of Magnesium and Sulphur
• Enhances plant’s ability to produce flowers and set fruits
• It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color
• It prevents yellowing of leaves in plants due to magnesium deficiency
• Optimum level of magnesium and sulfur enables plants produce sweeter and tastier fruits and vegetables
• It also provides vital nutrients to supplement your regular fertilizer